2 Bedrooms Apartment Sold Subject to Contract
With radiator, warden intercom and built-in airing cupboard.
A particularly spacious and naturally light reception room with hardwood double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, ceiling coving, two radiators, tv point, telephone point, electric fire on granite composite hearth and back with decorative mantelpiece surround.
Comprehensively fitted with a modern range of base, wall and drawer units in a laminated beechwood effect finish, with granite effect rolled edge worktops, composite sink unit and splash back tiling. Integrated electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, and recess spaces to accommodate freestanding appliances such as washing machine and fridge freezer. With radiator and hardwood framed double glazed window.
A lovely double room with radiator, tv point, fitted wardrobes with overhead cabinets and a hardwood framed double glazed window.
Also a double room, with vinyl flooring, radiator, fitted wardrobe and a hardwood framed double glazed window.
Featuring a double width, step-in shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin and a WC, with attractive wall tiling, radiator, mirrored vanity cabinet and a hardwood framed double glazed window.
The property enjoys well maintained communal grounds with non-allocated parking spaces, within a pleasant 'tucked-away' courtyard setting.
In addition to the private accommodation, the building also offers a communal social room and a laundry room where time slots can be reserved for the use of the facilities.
The property is understood to be leasehold and the purchaser will own a 70% share with the remaining 30% being retained by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. A buyer must be qualified via application to the foundation (further details available on the Joseph Rowntree Foundation website), with a stipulation that the applicant must be over 60 years of age, though we understand some provision is made for those aged 55 or over with a medical condition. A maintenance fee is payable on a monthly basis (understood to be in the region of £217.40 subject to annual review) in respect of service charges, warden care and buildings insurance.
We have been advised that approval has been granted for the refurbishment of all windows within the development, with the existing hardwood framed double glazing to be replaced with uPVC double glazing. The cost of the work is already covered and a date has been provisionally set for it to be undertaken.
All measurements have been taken using a laser tape measure or taken from scaled drawings in the case of new build homes and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error or as built.
In view of the restrictions imposed by the Government in relation to Coronavirus, a 3D virtual Tour/video of this property has been commissioned to enable you to obtain a better picture of it before deciding to arrange a physical viewing. We accept no liability for the contents/omissions of the video/3D Tour and recommend a full physical viewing takes place before you take steps in relation to the property (including incurring expenditure).
In light of Government guidance regarding Corona-virus - new restrictions are in place and must be adhered to should you wish to view this property. These include completing an online health declaration form, limiting viewings to two people and for 15 minutes maximum. Viewers should also wear their own gloves as a minimum and other PPE as required. Further guidance will be given by our team.
These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or a contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchaser should satisfy him/herself by inspection of the property or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements prior to making an offer. No person in the employment of Woolley & Parks Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
To date these details have not been approved by the vendor and should not be relied upon. Please confirm all details before viewing.
To discuss this property please call us on:
Ref No: 30791928ARRANGE A VIEWING