Posted on Tuesday, May 1, 2018
JOIN OUR TEAM…
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager to run a multi award winning and market leading independent estate agency branch in Driffield, East Yorkshire. Established in 2015, Woolley & Parks’ ethos is to offer clients an exceptional level of service and this has been recognised with numerous awards, including being ranked in the top 5% of UK estate agents by Rightmove. The directors are now looking for an exceptional manager to take the branch to the next level.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced branch manager, sales manager or a senior negotiator who is seeking the next challenging step in their career. We are looking for a sales-focused, ambitious candidate who has a genuine passion for the property industry and the tenacity and skills to further develop the sales portfolio and successfully lead, motivate and manager their team.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Managing the sales and valuation teams
- Setting daily targets and ensuring they are met
- Booking viewings, valuations and mortgage appointments
- Overseeing negotiation and sales progression processes
- Developing new business
- Networking and spotting opportunities
- Overseeing the marketing strategy
- Maintaining legal & compliance issues
- Ensuring that clients all receive an exceptional level of service
- Developing and motivating the team
- Training them so that the office is performing at the highest level
- Making sure mortgage and solicitor referrals are made whenever possible
- Prioritising customer care for all of our clients
- Reporting directly to the directors/owners
- Preferably an experienced Branch Manager or a Senior Sales Negotiator / Experienced Estate Agent who is ready to take their career to the next level.
- Good at managing, leading, motivating and mentoring a team
- Can show a proven track record in generating new business
- Have a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Full UK Driving Licence required.
- To be considered for this position, you must have a proven track record within property sales.
An excellent salary and package with uncapped commission will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please attach your CV to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Apply in confidence to Mark Woolley, Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org